Land Records

Phone:  (810) 257-3074 Fax:  (810) 768-7954
Email[email protected]

The staff of the Land Records and Mapping Section of the Equalization Department consists of one Mapping Technician.

The Land Records Section is responsible for assigning all permanent parcel numbers, processing property divisions/combinations, and maintaining property descriptions and section maps for the entire County, except the City of Flint.  

Digital files and/or paper maps are available to the public for a fee.  Please contact the Land Records Section for information on ordering digital files and/or paper maps.


Online GIS map viewer, additional maps, and GIS data are available through the Genesee County GIS Department, which can be reached at (810) 257-3163.  (Email: [email protected])

Subdivision plats are available through the State of Michigan.  (The State site provides access to digital images, with print capability, of plats and related documents.)  Subdivision plats are also available from the Genesee County Register of Deeds for a fee.

Condominium subdivision plans are recorded as part of the Condominium Master Deed and are available from the Genesee County Register of Deeds for a fee.

Updated:  October 1, 2020

Please read our legal disclaimer.
Send questions or comments about this website to:
[email protected]