The following locations have resources available for residents related to the City of Flint water emergency
Free bottles of water, water filters, replacement cartridges, and home water testing kits are available at the following locations. Water resource sites (or PODS) do NOT ask for IDs. They may ask for your address but you do not need to give it if you feel uncomfortable. They are asking for addresses in an attempt to confirm only Flint residents are getting the water.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday: Noon – 6 p.m. Tuesday and Friday: Noon – 8 p.m.
- Ward 1 – Ross Plaza, 2320 Pierson Road
- Ward 2 – St. Mark Missionary Baptist Church, 3020 DuPont St
- Ward 3 – Mt. Calvary Missionary Baptist Church, 4805 N. Saginaw St.
- Ward 4 – 2804 N. Franklin Ave – between Maryland and Dakota
- Ward 5 – Former Flint Farmer’s Market Building – 420 E. Boulevard
- Ward 6 – West Court Street Church of God, 2920 W. Court St.
- Ward 7 – Dort Federal Credit Union Event Center, 3501 Lapeer Road
- Ward 8 – Lincoln Park United Methodist Church, 3410 Fenton Road
- Ward 9 – Eastown Bowl Bowling Alley, 3001 S. Dort Highway
There are many churches and organizations distributing water throughout the city as well. Call 2-1-1 (or 866-561-2500 if your phone won’t dial 2-1-1) for more information.For Further Information please visit: