Web Page Tips
When creating web pages, please bear in mind the following best practices:
- Use Century Gothic font when at all possible. It uses the least amount of toner.
- When creating pictures for the calendar, use a 8.5 x 11 document. It will be shrunk to 225 pixels by 375 pixels
- When creating pictures for the main flash page, the picture needs to be 684 pixels by 251 pixels and should have verbage about where, what is going on.
- When copying and pasting from the www.co.genesee.mi.us web domain, and you are copying a table, once you paste it in the new domain, click on remove format button before you save. That will realign all the tables.
- Once you hit Save on the web site, it will publish your web page. If you hit Save As Draft, it will NOT go live to the web page.