Genesee County Sheriff’s Corrections Deputy
Eligibility List Process
The Office of the Genesee County Sheriff hires entry level positions (Corrections Deputy) from an eligibility list. Please follow the step below to be considered for employment with the Office of the Sheriff.
Follow the link at www.gc4me.us to complete an online application.
- You must:
- Meet the minimum qualifications
- Submit an online application
- Attach all required documents necessary as proof of qualification.
- College transcripts
- If you meet minimum qualifications, you will be contacted for an interview.
- After the interview, you will be notified if you were selected to move to the next step. Upon notification, you will be instructed to complete the following:
Once completed, attach the results of both the written and the physical agility to your online application and notify Human Resources by email.
- When there is an opening, the eligibility list will be utilized. If you are being considered for hire, you will be contacted by the Office of the Genesee County Sheriff regarding the background investigation.
- If a job offer is extended, you will be contacted by Human Resources to complete the hiring process.