I agree in accepting this assignment, that I will not hold the Courts, their officers or employees, Genesee County, or its assigned agencies liable for any damages or personal injury I might sustain while participating in the work program. I also reserve the right to refuse to do something if I feel it could jeopardize me in anyway.
- Do maintain the schedule agreed upon between you and the work site. Your work schedule can only be changed with their permission.
- Do be on time. If you are late, you may be terminated.
- Do notify the work site if you are unable to work due to an unexpected emergency. Failure to appear may result in termination.
- Do find your own transportation. Having “no transportation” is not an excuse.
- Do dress appropriately for the type of duties you have been assigned. No offensive t-shirts, baggy pants, halter tops, short shorts, etc.
- Do work with a cooperative attitude. Credit will only be given for work that is done to the agency’s satisfaction.
- Do not show up under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol. Smoking privileges depend on worksite – minors are not allowed to smoke. Failure to comply so will result in termination of program.
- Do contact the Community Service Office should you have any issues with the worksite. DO NOT QUIT AND/OR SWITCH WORKSITES WITHOUT NOTIFYING THE COURT.
- Do not take children, relatives, or friends with you to work.
- Do not falsify your timesheet - doing so will result in immediate termination from the program and require a new court date with the Judge.