Information Changes

It is your responsibility to keep your Probation Officer informed of any changes in to your telephone number, address and employment. It is imperative that if you have any contact with the police or receive a new charge during your probation term, that you immediately notify your Probation Officer. (Address changes should also be made at the Clerks office.)