Alert Emergency Alert

Public Health Emergency Declaration

Read More

 67th header

 The District Court of the State of Michigan Seal tif


 Please like us on Facebook for current updates.

The 67th District Court of Genesee County is a limited jurisdiction court, authorized under state statute, with jurisdiction over Genesee County, excluding the City of Flint. The Court has six elected judges, four appointed magistrates, five Probation Officers and a staff of thirty five employees.  The Court is responsible for parking citations, traffic violations, criminal misdemeanors, preliminary examinations in felony cases, landlord tenant, small claims, and general civil cases (where the amount in controversy does not exceed $25,000). 
In criminal and traffic matters, it has jurisdiction over misdemeanors, ordinances and Preliminary Examinations in Felony matters. 

Court hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.


Pay Traffic Tickets Here
The Court Accepts Visa, Mastercard, and Discover
TAKE NOTE: IF YOU RECEIVED A TICKET AFTER AUGUST 1, 2014 you will need to put the appropriate year (i.e. 14 or 15) in front of the ticket. For example, if your ticket says 1001004A, and it was received in 2014 you will need to enter 141001004A (the prefix denotes the year)

Read Internet Policy Here (Refund/Privacy/Security)

May 17, 2010, cell phones and other electronic devices were banned from all City and County Court Facilities. Attorneys, Police Officers, properly identified Jurors and other Government Employees are excluded from the ban. There is not a place to temporarily store devices.

Note: Records from our "old" system will still be available on the left navigation bar with the heading "Records Prior to July 31, 2014" these records shown are not updated beyond July 31, 2014. As we work through converting cases you will find them under the heading "JIS Records Check".

The Court is able to take payments on regular traffic violations (i.e. speeding, parking violations, etc.) and disposed misdemeanor cases (i.e. operating while intoxicated, driving while license suspended etc.). If you're unable to locate your ticket on the system and would like to make a payment - please click here and send us your name, police agency that wrote the ticket, and the ticket number.



For questions or comments about this site email